Thursday, December 24, 2009

PLEASE help..myspace..?

okay so we have parent block on my computer and whenever i go on myspace i cannot see any of my friends pictures..



they just look like a little white box with a little red X in the middle i tried to right click on it and click on "show picture" but it doesn't work..



please i do not want a website that will unblock websites on my computer because then i will be in trouble..



i just want to see if there is anyway i can see their pictures without getting in trouble..



PLEASE AND THANK YOU..=]



PLEASE help..myspace..?

Be careful, they are watching.



PLEASE help..myspace..?

I dont think the parental block is keeping you from the pictures



they just arent loading



PLEASE help..myspace..?

the pictures aren't loading.



is your computer old?



PLEASE help..myspace..?

I use and suggest joining the yahoo mailing list over here . http://www.digitalpointfiles.com



Have been using this proxy for a long time now ... with great results ... and new proxies are delivered right to my mail box Every Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone