Thursday, December 24, 2009

How can I get rid of the white space on myspace?

The default layout is just that white block, right? I have a background set, and all, but how do I make that white block transparent, rather than covering my image?http://www.myspace.com/ebonyserpent is my link, in case you can't figure out what I'm talking about. You can see the image background on the very top corners, but then it's just white.



How do I clear that?



How can I get rid of the white space on myspace?

Here is the code to put in your about me section. Leave the ones that say transparent as is.



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



table, tr, td{background-color:transparent;border:...



table table table table {border:0px;



background-color:transparent;



background-image:none;}



table table table {background-image:url(URL HERE);



background-color:#000000; border:0px; border-color:#000000;}



%26lt;style%26gt;



Also just a suggestion, you have a couple Comments( with images) that are stretching out your profile really bad, I think it might be better to take those out to make your profile the normal dimensions again.



How can I get rid of the white space on myspace?

when i view your page it seems like you got it already! thats good, i love your layout too by the way

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone