Monday, December 28, 2009

Okay how in here have myspace.com?

well it seem that myspace is beoming verrry famous my whole school have mypace that it come 2 the point that is block b-c student r always there so do ya myspace.com is a problem?



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

Myspace is just another avenue for today's youths to communicate with one another. Yes, it can be a problem, however, it is truly up to you as a parent to monitor what your child may or may not be doing on myspace.



We have all seen the news reports. It we did not have so many fast a$$ children trying to hook up with every tom dick and harry then myspace wouldn't be receiving all of the hype that it is getting now.



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

Never have never will.



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

me yo me



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

i have myspace and i love it



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

I do have a MySpace profile. (Read sources list for the URL). Yeah, my school also blocks http://www.myspace.com . ='(



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

Spell check.



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

It's addicting, I found a tee shirt that says "Myspace Ruined my Life" I should get it. hehe



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

yeah myspace rules



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

KIDS NEED TO SOCIALIZE, HOWEVER I THINK PARENTS SHOULD BE MONITORING THIS KIND OF STUFF MORE.



SORRY IF YOU'RE UNDER 18 YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS.



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

I have a my space page and it rocks



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

Yeah, I guess it's smart for schools to do that, but I LOVE the site, and think it's a great way to keep in touch with people (especially classmates) that you don't get to talk to anymore. Check out my profile and add me; I love chatting with new people! www.myspace.com/cligradchic04 =)



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

I read somewhere there were about 50 million MySpace users.



It is very easy for MySpace to count how many user accounts have been created. However, knowing how many people have created accounts on it - and how many people are using it are two other entirely different things.



Some accounts were created by bands to promote their music. Some accounts were created, for good or bad purposes, by companies who are out to market their products. Some of the latter look like they belong to a person, but whether it does is debatable.



One of the good things about MySpace is that a profile page can serve as a creative outlet for someone. They can stretch their artistic skills to create an attractive presentation. They can learn about technology like HTML and CSS - and actually put it to use. They can socialize and share with others.



On the other hand, there have been many articles on the web lately - and news stories on television of people exploiting MySpace for their own dark purposes. Some companies have popped up that try to gather dirt on people for things they did in college, casting their personality in a dark light. Others have engaged in questionable liaisons, and some of these have resulted in death.



Any social interaction involves a bit of give and take. Just beware that some people take a lot more than they give.



While social networking on a computer can be nice, ultimately - for most people - it will not make you richer, smarter, more successful, or virtually anything else.



The popularity of websites come and go, as does the account usage of them by its users.



When I was a kid in grade school, we would collect things like trading cards, and exchange them. MySpace in some ways, is like that.



When I got older, I threw all those little souveniers away because I had looked at them all I needed to. I would not do anything else with them, so they went in the trash.



Do a cost-benefit analysis on the hours you and fellow students are spending on MySpace. Compare how much value those things would have doing something else. Things like: studying in school, doing homework at home, reading a book on an interesting subject, talking to someone your age that you see almost every day, earning a little extra money on a part time job, keeping up with current events, helping a little brother or sister out, doing something nice for your folks.



MySpace really cannot help you with those things. Websites like Wikipedia, this one here, CNN, Fox News, New York Times are ones that will be more useful when you are online.



If the best you can do is gossip, you really have not done much to talk about. And you really do not have much worth talking about. The people you know can do a lot more for you than the strangers you don't.



You might want to go back and rephrase your question because as written it does not make much sense.



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

I don't like myspace %26gt;:/



I'm an advocate for www.xanga.com



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

myspace rox !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

i have one and i love it



Okay how in here have myspace.com?

I have myspace too and I think it's okay!!~ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone