Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I fix the Comment box on MySpace?

I reccently noticed that my MySpace profile is way too wide. I have to scroll from the left to right to see the entire profile.



I think the problem is my comment block. I had someone post a long comment and it has made my whole profile a lot wider. I have tried looking through all my codes in the Table Width, and the main one is set to 600 px.



Could someone help me with this? I'm scratching my head and can't seem to figure it out.



How can I fix the Comment box on MySpace?

I dont think its your comment box i think its probably the comments your recieving that makes ALL your comment boxes bigger. If you have a video or picture or ad or anything of that sort in one of your comments on your profile it will make all the others huge also. so delete those :]



The reason I say this is because that/this was my problem also until I got a skinny layout :] think about getting one !



How can I fix the Comment box on MySpace?

you . i had the same thing happen to me as well . what i had to do was change my background (layout) ... and it made everything normal again . try it out !



hope this helps .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone