Monday, December 28, 2009

I am trying to get around the military blocking me from going to certain sites, like myspace, how do

You can use an online web proxy such as



http://invisibrowse.com/cgi-bin/nph-inde...



I am trying to get around the military blocking me from going to certain sites, like myspace, how do i do it?

You people sleigh me.



Your Military's IT department monitors everything you people do on your computers. If you think for a second you can get by and not get caught, you are sadly mistaken. STOP TRYING!!! They know if you try to use a proxy, they know what you type, what you click on..hell they even know what you just asked here at yahoo answers. Are you THAT stupid? Try a proxy and THEY WILL KNOW...that throwsa up a big fat red flag on their monitoring system...try and find out...



Wouldn't a dis-honorable discharge from the MIlitary for going to myspace.com suck? Does it sound worth it to chance?



Do your myspace crap at home on your OWN time on your OWN computer on your OWN Internet Connection.



I am trying to get around the military blocking me from going to certain sites, like myspace, how do i do it?

Don't bother trying. I am a U.S. taxpayer, and though I honor %26amp; respect my fellow servicemen %26amp; women, you are attempting to waste my hard earned money on this nonsense. If you do, you will be identified as the connection will be traced, since the Armed Forces has a No Tolerance policy for hackers of any sort - even their own, or their dependents.



The Network System Adminstrators blocked you and others for the simple reason that if you and 50,000,000 others are taking up vaulable network bandwith and resources using MySpace, that you are taking it away from ESSENTIAL network traffic and resources for communication. That WOULD save a soldier's life at the very least, not to mention ensuring military security and functionality.



Other people's networks are to be used for THEIR purposes, not yours or mine - they pay for it! But in this case, the taxpayers are paying for this network

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone