Thursday, December 24, 2009

Netgear Firewall keeps blocking sites! READ IN!?

OMG! I tried to write in my question that Netgear Firewall is blocking myspace, aol, and aim. com; and it even blocked me from submitting that. It blocks everything concerning myspace, aim, or aol even when its not going to the actual site. Anything with myspace or aol in the url gets blocked. A red and black screens pops up and says Web Site Blocked by NETGEAR Firewall. This is crazy and it has happened before (more than 4 times). I had to wait a month or 2 for it to end. First on my home computer then om my laptop. Help!



Netgear Firewall keeps blocking sites! READ IN!?

See you need to go to control panel then security center there you should see beneath Manage security settings for that there is firewall click on it and and click on the Check box beside Off



Netgear Firewall keeps blocking sites! READ IN!?

turn the filewall off, seem if that help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone