Thursday, December 24, 2009

I cant get onto myspace. Help??

I have an iMac OS X and i cant get onto myspace ive tried everythhing and there is no parental block. Its only on my computer I tried to get onto myspace with my sisters MacBook and it wworks there Its just my computer and there is not a parental block. It was working this morning and then i quit Safari %26amp; tried to get back onto myspace and thats when it said there was an error and I cant get onto the website..Help Please!! = )



I cant get onto myspace. Help??

Go to tools in your toolbar and select internet options @ the bottom of the list or delete browsing history @ the top...delete all your temporary files and cookies and myspace will work!!! I just did it!!



I cant get onto myspace. Help??

MySpace is down. I'm not sure of the details, or why it will work for some people, but it's down.



Wait until Monday. Everything should be squared away by then.



Hope this helps!



Tailor



I cant get onto myspace. Help??

i havent been able ot log into myspace since thursday! but all my freinds can! it sucks! i havetried deleting my cookies and addit myspace to my trusted sites and it works for a bit then it stops working...and all my freinds can get on, jsut not my computer! adn my freind signed on AS me and couldnt get in but cna sugn in jsut fine as her elf.. BUT i could sign in as her....s owierd....jsut so ur know ur not the only one!!



I cant get onto myspace. Help??

apparently myspace is down



dont worry its not your computer



its happening to many



including moi



anyways it should be back up on monday



I cant get onto myspace. Help??

ok mine is doing this too and im getting mad ALSO its Monday. still i can not get on myspace. i just deleted my stuff so im gonna see. ANd yup i can got on to myspace now =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone