Monday, December 28, 2009

I need help!!! msn, aim, and myspace im???

ok so i have a huggggggggggeeee problem. like 3 weeks ago my aim,msn, and myspace im stopped working! just all of a sudden stopped, i can log into them, but as soon as i send a message it will automatically kick me off and try to sign me in, also even when i can see my buddy list it doesnt let me send messages. ive tried accessing msn and aim through the net, through a website like meebo.com and it still wont let me on, so i tried to create a new screen name and the same problem is happening. my firewall is off, ive tried it with it off, with it on, its under the reccommended tab and everything, idk what the matter. somebody help. i dont have any virus protection that could be blocking it or anything, and every other program has worked perfectly fine since. can anyone help? also my internet connection is fine, ive always been connected and the signal doesnt go in or out..



I need help!!! msn, aim, and myspace im???

did you verify your account

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone