Friday, November 27, 2009

Why can't I login to myspace account on my new laptop?

I have not been able to login to myspace account at all on this new laptop.I use my email address and password{and yes they are correct}and I get a message in red that says failed login attempt then I try a few more times andpretty soon I get a message this account has been blocked for 15 min for too many failed login attempts.But I can go right to my desktop computer and login right away.I have tried the usual suggestions of deleting temporary internet files and cookies and so on.It is driving me crazy it has been 3 weeks now I have been fighting with this issue please someone must know what to do.HELP!



Why can't I login to myspace account on my new laptop?

I asked "Tom" about this and he says their is a fault that is long standing but they are trying to fix it...its to do with IPC codes etc but it will be solved by New Year....so you should be ok by then......hope that helps....and remember if you have a problem just ask "Tom"



Why can't I login to myspace account on my new laptop?

I have a new laptop and just opened a MySpace account a week ago;but now I cannot get on MySpace. HELP!!!! Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone