Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do you block people on myspace?

I'm having problems with certain people I blocked her then she sent a message from another profile. I'm trying to get her deleted or something because all she does is harrass me on myspace everything from her name to her page and I don't know her. I know its silly and I've reported her...



Ok, my sister's friend sent me a message and when I went to reply it said you must be a friend to send this person messages. My page is already private but I am wondering how do I make it so people have to be on my friend's list in order to send me messages?



Thanks for your help :-)



How do you block people on myspace?

When someone uses another profile to send you a message after you have blocked them, you can go to that profile and block that one also. If the person keeps harassing you, you can report them to myspace. Usually anyone can send you a message unless you have them blocked. Once they are blocked they can't contact you. Try checking under your account settings under "blocked users" and make sure you haven't blocked someone by mistake



How do you block people on myspace?

well if you have put youre profile on privated already then you dont need to worrying s much just sent whoever this girl is ? you can just sent her to spam or even go to her profile just click on her contact table click on word block. then there will be a other box say you sure want to block this user ? then click that blue high light that does say that then its on your block list where she cant even sent you any more emails or comments , or even bother you again online. or even cant even see you .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone