Sunday, November 29, 2009

So what does myspace do when u press block?

I blocked someone on my myspace......I can't message them..I can only *** them. SO.....since I blocked them can what does that do! Can they still ask to be my friend?



So what does myspace do when u press block?

they are basically not aloud to comment u. but i beleive wat they can do is email u on that myspace email thingy. thats all i no cuz i deleted my myspace a few months ago. i suggest u experiment with one of ur myspace frends by bloking them and having them tell me wat they r aloud to do on ur site. it is posssible to unblock someone. srry if i couldnt help u but thanx for the points.



So what does myspace do when u press block?

They get a message saying that you hate them and never want to be their friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone