Friday, November 27, 2009

Blocking on myspace?

my husbands mother and step mother are both on my friends list but my husbands mother gets upset everytime she looks at my page and see's my husbands step moms pic on my friends, is there a way that if you are a friend on someones page that you can block some of that persons friends from seeing that you are a friend or your profile?



Blocking on myspace?

there's no way to hide that ONE person from seeing ONE person on your friends list. You can either hide your friends list altogether or take them off your top friends and hide the "View all friends" link. You can get a hiding generator here:



http://mygen.co.uk/index.php?page=genera...



Blocking on myspace?

don't put her as a top friend



Blocking on myspace?

good thing I stopped by here I gotta say that yes there is way to do that you can hide your top friends list

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone