Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Aim/myspace help?

I know it's completely pathetic, but my dad blocked both myspace and aim. Normally, I can find a way around it, or my dad unblocks it soon after punishing me. However, my dad left on a trip and I do not know when he will be back. I realize how disgusting it is but I am very dependent on the internet. He blocked meebo, trillian, and goowy as well. I cannot think of any other IM Carriers. Also, no matter what link it is or how I search, anything with the word "myspace" is blocked. Can anyone help me get around this?



Aim/myspace help?

Access his account on the computer and remove the blocks.



Aim/myspace help?

hey! i dont know but anyway.,..thanks for helping me...kinda. but like i neeed more help. So how can i contact u? i dont even have like ur email or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone