Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need help with a proxy program. because i need to bypass the filter so i can access myspace..plz r

am english and i just moved to saudi arabia and some website's are restrevted includin myspace.com.. and i really need to access it as i am an active member..the only way i can do that is by changin the proxy or usin a website that changes the proxy for me.. but many ov them are blocked..



but i found a way .. but i need someone from another country to do it for me..



read about it here..



http://peacefire.org/circumventor/simple...



if anyone can do anythin plz contact



emperor.md@gmail.com%26lt; my msn messenger



or if u can help me find a way to bypass the filter server...



i would greatly appreciate



I need help with a proxy program. because i need to bypass the filter so i can access myspace..plz read more!?

use tor. go to google and type tor. everything will be explained from there. it works. i promise you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone