Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do you permantly block your ex boyfriend's best friend on Myspace?

There was a big drama after my break up with my ex boyfriend.



And since his best friend met my best friend, he randomly sends her Myspace comments/messages because he really likes her but she thinks he's ugly and not worth her busy life. Or he tries to go through my page and tell my ex who I've been talking to or personal information even if my page is private. And doesn't want to hear from him or contact her at all. She deleted him and blocked him on her Myspace, but since he has html code computer knowledge; he has the power to add himself back on her Myspace. What do I do?



How do you permantly block your ex boyfriend's best friend on Myspace?

report him to myspace as harrassing.....block him,everyone has to take him off their friends list and all of you set it to private fro awhile



How do you permantly block your ex boyfriend's best friend on Myspace?

Cant you report this problem to the main page? Try doing that. If not, than I guess you just have to resort to making a new account and hopefully he wont find out about it. Try getting a facebook account. I heard that theres more security on that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
phone